Create a Dreamwidth Account
Site and Account
Reload page in style:
2014-04-20 04:30 pm (UTC)
1. Player: Emma
2. Characters: Amelia Pond, Aurora, Clem Darling, Henley Reeves, Kali, Piper McLean
3. Luke is empathic. He can sense strong emotions (especially Dark ones), how healthy someone is (sort of, more like healthy, sick, pain, dying) and, not to put too fine a point on it, how evil someone is. May he do these things to your character? tl;dr Emotions, health, evil radar.
Hell yes. Anything in the prose of brackets is fair game or if I think of something I will flail at you via plurk probs. Big ones: Amy is pregnant, Clem is a fairy, Kali is genetically engineered with DNA that is part feline, and Piper is a v good demigod.
4. With close proximity or emotional closeness, Luke can project his thoughts to people. Is that okay if relevant?
Bring it on, son.
5. He is telekinetic. I don't see him trying to move people without asking but I guess it might happen?
Ditto with the bring it.
6. Jedi Mind Trick: Trope namer. He can suggest things, assuming your character is not opposed to or endangered by the suggestion. Is that okay?
Yes on all counts. Except Piper has a similar power so she will recognize it and fight back, which would be awesome. SO GO FOR IT ANYWAY.
7. ANIMALS/PETS/DROIDS?: Generally, these things like Jedi. Will any relevant, associated creatures be affected by this?
Henley has a pet bunny, Kali has a kitten, Aurora has a puppy. And Piper has........... a dragon. :D Festus will like Luke tho.
Thread from start
This account has disabled anonymous posting.
You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address.
Sign in using OpenID
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Most Popular Tags
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 25th, 2017 12:47 am
Top of page