Create a Dreamwidth Account
Site and Account
Reload page in style:
2014-04-20 04:18 pm (UTC)
2. Bruce Banner, Dylan Rhodes, John Druitt and I'seth
will always register a mild to moderate sense of anger, underneath whatever else it is he's feeling. Despite that, though, he doesn't come off as evil -- if anything quite the opposite. (If you're familiar with D&D rules, he's Chaotic Good.) The same goes for the Hulk, though the sense of anger is prevalent, with whatever else being the undercurrent. He
register as sick, too, if only because his blood is radioactive, but it's up to you, if you think Luke would pick up on that / read it that way / what have you.
lies about, oh,
. He's developed something of a mental shield, though, since magical telepathy is a thing in his world, but they're not the best. Luke could probably still sense that he's lying, most of the time, just maybe not the severity of the lie. Despite that, though, Dylan, like Bruce, probably reads as mostly good. He has his moments, but everyone does. And again, in D&D terms, he'd be Neutral Good. He's in fine health and I wouldn't be opposed to Luke being able to sense his magic -- or at least that he's something other than just baseline human.
, I will skip because we talked about this.
registers as good, despite her somewhat monsterous appearance (Chaotic Good), isn't sick in any way, and has no defenses against psychic abilities, so ... empath away. She also probably registers as lying a lot, too, but not with malicious intent. If she lies, she's doing it for a very good reason, both in a moral sense and otherwise.
4. Yes on all counts. Dylan might even answer back, even without his own telepathy, if Luke can recieve as well as transmit (my memory of Star Wars is a little fuzzy; it's been awhile), since he's used to having wordless conversations.
5. Again yes to all, though you might want to
shove the Enormous Green Rage Monster ...
6. As far as Bruce goes, as himself, yeah, sure -- as far as the Hulk goes, whatever Luke suggests will probably only stick for a minute or two, and then the Hulk will realize he's being manipulated and be Not Happy. Dylan will probably try and fight the suggestion and lose, since again, he has a kind of minor resistance against mind control, but it's not the greatest. Druitt, skipping. I'seth, yes unconditionally.
7. I'seth is literally part snake, so ... she'll probably warm up to Luke pretty quick, whether she means to or not? The Hulk might, too, if only because, while not an animal, he's kind of ... part-wild animal, part Bruce's ID, part small child, mentally, so. Also, Bruce has a maybe foot-tall mini-Iron Man robot named Spot that follows him around and likes poking people. And nothing applies for the other two.
Hopefully, this all works for you? If you need clarification on anything or whatever, let me know?
Thread from start
This account has disabled anonymous posting.
You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address.
Sign in using OpenID
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Most Popular Tags
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 25th, 2017 12:46 am
Top of page